As we say goodbye to March and welcome April, I wanted to share some of my favorite things from the past month. As always, these are just my personal opinions and experiences, but I hope they can give you some inspiration or new ideas to try out. So, let’s get started on my list of March favorites for 2023!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you choose to buy something, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions are my own.
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream from Peach and Lily
I recently discovered this amazing moisturizer from Peach and Lily (thank you Ulta for including it in your 21 days of beauty!), and I’m completely obsessed! Here are some reasons why I love it:
- It’s infused with matcha, which has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe and protect your skin.
- The texture is like a pudding, which makes it really fun to apply and leaves my skin feeling soft and bouncy.
- It’s also fragrance-free and suitable for all skin types, so I don’t have to worry about irritation or breakouts.
If you’re looking for a new moisturizer to try out, I highly recommend giving this one a chance!
Crave the Chaos Nail Polish by Essie
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for some bright and fun colors now that spring is here. One of my favorite ways to add a pop of color to my look is with this pink nail polish (just in time for the Barbie movie trailer release!). Here are some things I love about it:
- The color is bright and bold, but not too neon or overwhelming.
- It’s quick dry. Need I say more? I swear this feature is the first thing I look for in nail polish.
- The formula is smooth and easy to apply, and it lasts for a decent amount of time without chipping.
- It just makes me feel happy and confident when I wear it!
Of course, everyone’s preferences for nail polish colors and formulas will be different, but I definitely recommend giving this one a try if you’re in the mood for something fun and feminine.
Taro Flavored Boba Tea Protein
As someone who loves milk tea and is trying to add more protein to her life, I was so excited to discover this unique product that combines both! I actually wrote a whole blog post to review some of the flavors. Check it out here.
If you’re a fan of boba tea or just want to switch up your protein shake routine, I definitely recommend giving this one a try.
Saltair Products in the Scent Exotic Pulp
I recently discovered Saltair’s line of body care products (thank you TikTok! #easilyinfluenced), and I have to say, I’m impressed! Here are some reasons why I’m loving their Exotic Pulp line:
- The scent is a blend of passionfruit, guava, and mango, which creates a deliciously tropical and refreshing fragrance.
- The body wash is gentle and moisturizing, leaving my skin feeling clean and soft without any dryness or irritation. Plus, the lather is so good!
- The lotion is lightweight and absorbs quickly, providing hydration and a subtle scent that lasts all day. Not to mention, it has niacinamide, one of my favorite things in skincare.
- The deodorant is effective and doesn’t have harsh chemicals or aluminum.
I appreciate that Saltair’s products are made with natural ingredients and are cruelty-free, and I also love the sleek and minimalistic packaging. But most of all, I love that they have matching scents for the body wash, lotion, AND deodorant. Now I don’t have to mix and match! If you’re in the market for some new body care products, I definitely recommend giving Saltair a try!
Drunk Elephant’s Bouncy Bright Facial Masque Illuminator
As a longtime fan of anything Drunk Elephant’s (if you’ve seen my morning routine videos on TikTok, you know what I mean) I was excited to try out their newest product – the Bouncy Bright Facial Masque Illuminator. Because FINALLY, they have a salicylic acid product (my acne responds really well to it)! The formula contains a blend of azelaic acid and salicylic acid to improve the overall texture and appearance of my skin (goody bye acne!).
I will say that this product is on the pricier side, but a little bit goes a long way and I think it’s worth the investment for the results it provides. If you’re a fan of Drunk Elephant’s other products or just looking for a new face mask to try out, I definitely recommend giving this one a chance.
And there you have it – my March favorites for 2023! I hope these recommendations have given you some inspiration. And if you have any favorite products or discoveries of your own, I’d love to hear about them in the comments below. Until next time!